A spectacular uninterrupted Sydney Harbour panorama to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and city skyline creates a magnificent backdrop to this three-level family residence standing on 900 sqm (approx.) dual-access block with private gardens, sundrenched pool, wide street frontage and rear entrance at 3 Graylind Place. First time offered in 30 years, the home enjoys a world-class setting in one of Sydney’s finest harbourside enclaves.
With expansive views from every level, the generously proportioned residence has a double-height foyer, formal and casual living & dining areas, poolside entertaining area, large gas kitchen, 6 bedrooms (including huge master bedroom suite), 5 bathrooms, powder room, large laundry, plentiful storage, wine cellar, self-contained guest/staff accommodation and secure double garage with internal access. Additional features include ducted r/c air-con, sauna & 2 off-street car spaces.
Situated in a world-class harbourside enclave close to excellent schools, the property has scope to update and captialise on its blue chip position close to Rose Bay and Vaucluse shopping villages, Nielsen Park, Parsley Bay and harbourside walks.
– Dazzling harbour views to Harbour Bridge & Opera House
– Sydney Harbour views from every level of home & garden
– Dual-access 900sqm approx. land, private gardens, pool
– Sundrenched poolside terrace for alfresco entertaining
– Spacious formal living area and large formal dining area
– Glass enclosed terrace w casual living & dining areas
– Large gas kitchen with casual dining/breakfast area
– Main king-size bedroom w huge WIR & marble ensuite
– 6 bedrooms w b/ins (incl. main bed w WIR & ensuite)
– 5 bathrooms (main ensuite w harbour views from bath)
– Laundry (w washtub & storage) flows to garden courtyard
– Double-height entrance hall; generous built-in storage
– Self-contained guest/staff area w separate entrance
– Ducted r/c air-con; secure gated entry; alarm; sauna
– Remote-controlled 2-car garage w direct internal access
– Off-street parking for 2 cars (w access on Graylind Place)