Backdropped by panoramic harbour views across Rose Bay to Manly, this impressive apartment features an oversized 106 sqm (approx.) layout and superb interiors combining Art Deco elegance and contemporary style. Bright and sunny with a perfect north aspect, it is on the first level of Gloucester House, a grand Art Deco security building of 10 set in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Redleaf Pool and Double Bay.
Presenting a perfect environment for living and entertaining, the apartment has a wide entry hall, ultra spacious living room, large dining area, superb Carrara marble gas kitchen, main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, period bathroom (with bath and separate shower) and sunroom. Wonderfully peaceful and private, it delivers house-size living with the security and convenience of apartment living.
Wrapped by wide windows capturing the views, the apartment also features high ceilings, beautiful Art Deco cornices, plantation shutters, polished timber floors, built-in wardrobes (both bedrooms) and a large storage cupboard in the entry hall.
– Grand Art Deco security building in elite enclave
– Elegant house-size interiors, fresh contemporary style
– Huge living area, high ceilings, polished timber floors
– Large dining area adjacent to open-plan kitchen
– Superb Carrara marble kitchen with plenty of storage
– Bosch gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave, dishwasher
– Main king-size bedroom with generous b/in wardrobe
– 2nd double bedroom, also with large built-in wardrobe
– Classic Art Deco bathroom with bath & separate shower
– Sunroom (also ideal for study, nursery, child’s playroom)
– Large entry hall with storage closet; plantation shutters
James Dunn 0404 387 777
Richardson & Wrench Double Bay