Enjoy a dream walk-to-everywhere coastal lifestyle at this large family residence set in a quiet one-way avenue footsteps to the surf & sand, beachfront cafes, gourmet food stores, restaurants, Woolworths supermarket, Bondi Park and Bondi Beach Public School. Exceptionally spacious with a versatile layout and covered outdoor entertaining area, the home has easy level access from the street.
Updated for modern beachside living with timber plantation shutters and polished concrete floors, the two-storey house has been renovated and extended to include a top floor attic retreat/5th bedroom, while at entry level is a yoga studio (or home office or bedroom) with its own entrance from the front garden. Also on the ground floor are big open-plan living and dining areas (flowing to wraparound courtyard), stainless steel gas kitchen (with island bench), bathroom and concealed laundry.
Upstairs are a main king-size bedroom (with b/ins, ensuite and mezzanine study), 2 more large double bedrooms (both with b/ins) and main bathroom. Bright and airy with excellent cross flow ventilation, the house also features include a skylit staircase, sky windows, linen cupboard and built-in cabinetry. Stroll around the corner to Bondi Markets and a plethora of dining options on Campbell Parade and Hall Street.
– Open-plan living and dining flows to courtyard
– Stainless steel gas kitchen with island bench
– Gas/electric cooktop, oven & Miele dishwasher
– Main bedroom with b/ins and ensuite (bath & shower)
– Mezzanine study with pull-down ladder access
– 4 more large bedrooms, 3 with built-in wardrobes
– Yoga studio, office or 4th bedroom with own entry
– Attic retreat/5th double bedroom on top level
– 3 white-tiled bathrooms (main with bath/shower)
– Concealed laundry, linen cupboard, b/in cabinetry
– Polished concrete floors, timber plantation shutters
– High ceilings, skylights, sky windows, ceiling fan
– Covered outdoor entertaining/barbecue area
– Sunny front garden with level lawn & NE aspect