Occupying a premium location, this stylish, level access, garden residence has recently undergone a complete renovation. Designed for open plan living, this Art Deco apartment has high end contemporary finishes throughout, lime-washed hardwood floors, high ceilings, a stunning bespoke danish designed ‘hidden’ kitchen with push to open upper cabinets in a shaker style, generous pantry, soft close draws, ‘deluxe’ range Caesarstone bench-tops and brass hardware. From the living room, French doors lead through to a leafy courtyard oasis, with access to communal gardens. Both the oversized master and second bedroom have built-in wardrobes and share a large, custom designed bathroom.
• Beautifully renovated art deco residence
• Quiet & peaceful, with level entry
• French doors with direct access to courtyard
• Caesar-stone kitchen with internal laundry
• High ceilings, open plan layout & contemporary finishes
• Parks, popular cafes and the harbour at your doorstep