Sunlit modern interiors designed to embrace the outdoors define this three-bedroom two-bathroom renovated home set on a 480sqm (approx.) corner block with a separate studio ideal for an office or teenage retreat. Flowing to private sunny gardens with NE aspect, level lawns and alfresco entertaining areas, the house is tranquilly situated in a family friendly enclave between the harbour and Bondi Beach.
Perfect for young families and downsizers, the spacious single-level residence features an entry hall, main king-size bedroom (w built-ins, ensuite & sundeck), 2 more double bedrooms (w built-ins), 2 designer bathrooms, custom Ilve gas kitchen and huge open-plan living and dining area flowing to a deck and level garden leading to the studio and a remote-controlled garage with storage.
Capturing sunlight throughout the day, the home has streamlined neutral décor, polished Blackbutt floors, gas heating & barbecue bayonets, security alarm system and easy access to a large basement laundry, clothes drying area and remote-controlled garage with large storage area. Quiet location close to buses, schools, coastal walks and Rose Bay shopping villages.
– Approx. 480 sqm corner block, sunny NE aspect
– Spacious renovated home and separate studio
– Studio ideal for home office or teenager retreat
– Living and dining areas flow to deck and garden
– Large Caesarstone gas kitchen w generous storage
– Ilve 5-burner stainless steel stove, Miele dishwasher
– Main king-size bedroom w b/ins, ensuite & sundeck
– 2 more double bedrooms, both w built-in wardrobes
– 2 designer bathrooms, both w frameless glass shower
– L-shaped entry hall; polished Blackbutt floorboards
– Bespoke cabinetry and surround sound in living area
– Laundry w washtub and plenty of built-in storage
– Polished Blackbutt floors, custom blinds, alarm system
– Remote-controlled garage w large storage area
– Close to schools and Rose Bay shopping villages
– Minutes to harbour, coastal walks & Bondi Beach