Perfect for renovators with designer flair, this wide-fronted character semi presents a terrific opportunity with exciting scope for transformation to a modern family home. In a sought-after lifestyle precinct 10 minutes walk to the beach, it stands in a quiet section of a sought after street close to Shuk cafe and Seven Ways shops & cafes.
Set on a level block with sunny front and rear gardens, the house has a traditional layout with an entry hall, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, spacious living room and dining area adjacent to the kitchen. At the back is a sunroom/study with laundry facilities and doors opening to a paved alfresco entertaining area and garden.
Owned by the same family for decades, the home offers multiple possibilities for a makeover, renovation and/or architectural extension (STCA) similar to neighbouring homes. Excellent family-friendly location with easy walk to schools, shops, cafes, Hall Street village and the beach.
– Prime position 10 minutes walk to beach
– Classic wide-fronted semi with verandah
– Exciting scope to renovate/extend STCA
– Traditional layout; sunny east rear aspect
– Entrance hall with high ceiling, picture rails
– Large living room flowing to dining area
– Kitchen ready for modern renovation
– Tidy bathroom with shower above bath
– Rear sunroom/study with laundry facilities
– Original leadlight casement windows
– Level front and rear gardens with lawns
– Family-friendly street close to schools
– Walk to shops, cafes, Hall Street village