Located in the heart of buzzing Bondi, this semi-like two-bedroom garden apartment is a cool oasis in a hugely popular area with an impressive 224 sqm of indoor/outdoor on title. Combining lovely flowing indoor/outdoor living spaces, it is a delightful high quality yet low-maintenance property, with exclusive wraparound garden giving it a bright sub-tropical feel. Only a few hundred metres from the sands of Bondi and the cafes of Hall St, this home is all about lifestyle.
In immaculate condition, it features an outstanding open plan living/dining/kitchen area. This area flows through full-length glass doors to the apartment’s true highlight – the expansive garden, ideal for entertaining. The two bedrooms meanwhile are calm spaces, both carpeted plus sliding door access to the side garden area.
An impeccably maintained abode, this is in essence an easy-access and easy-care apartment in a simply tremendous location. With the important feature of secure underground garage parking for one car, this apartment is sure to satisfy the wishes of the most discerning Bondi buyer.
– Semi-like atmosphere on expansive ground floor layout
– Secure underground garage parking, internal building access
– Kitchen with glass splashback, attractive rangehood
– Separate laundry
– Leafy, quiet space at the back of a modern block
– Dual level entry via front door or private gateway
– Entertaining terrace plus huge landscaped garden
– Immaculately maintained apartment
– Modern building, close to the beach in sought-after street
– Stroll to buzzing village vibe of Hall St and Glenayr Ave
– Walking distance to schools, transport, shopping