Immediately appealing with its freestanding north side, this wide-fronted semi impresses with updated interiors, welcoming vibe and level access to a secure front garden with car space. Set in a quiet tree-lined pocket at the north end of Gould Street, the house is ideally situated 250m to Shuk Bakery and Shuk Café and about 7 minutes walk to Bondi Beach.
Bright and airy with polished timber floors and original character details including high patterned ceilings, the home features a side entry hall, 2 double bedrooms (both w built-ins), modern white-tiled bathroom (w bath and shower), spacious living area (w gas fireplace), large granite kitchen (w island bench) and dining area opening to a terracotta-tiled terrace, sunny courtyard garden and separate laundry/studio.
Well maintained and immediately comfortable, the house has potential for a second level addition (STCA) similar to other homes in this family friendly enclave with a level walk to Seven Ways shops/cafes, Galiliee Catholic Primary School and Bondi Beach Public School.
– Level entry from street & secure car space
– Spacious living area w corner gas fireplace
– Custom built-in storage cabinet in living area
– Dining area flows to terrace & alfresco garden
– Granite kitchen w island bench & dishwasher
– Main bedroom w b/ins & original window seat
– 2nd double bedroom w built-in wardrobe
– White-tiled bathroom w bath and shower
– Entry hall; high ornate ceilings; ceiling fans
– Polished timber floorboards and tiled floors
– Separate laundry/studio w ample storage
– Front garden w security gates and car space
– Rear courtyard garden for alfresco entertaining
– Walk to cafes, shops, schools and the beach