In a serene seaside position opposite Christison Park and the coastal walk, this spacious semi flows to a private sunny forecourt, wide entertaining deck (with ocean vista) and big rear garden (approx 348sqm of land).
Filled with northern sunshine, the home has large living & dining areas, modern Smeg kitchen, main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, 3rd bedroom/study, fully-tiled bathroom, high ceilings, polished timber floors, built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards.
While immediately comfortable, the house has terrific potential for 2nd level extension (STCA) capturing ocean views, and multiple possibilities to transform lower level into a studio or a self-contained guest retreat, home office (with storage) or rumpus/games area. Blissful location moments to Watsons Bay, footsteps to local cafes, short stroll to Vaucluse shopping village.
– Quiet parkside position with north aspect
– Deep block with huge back garden & lawn
– Comfortable with scope for modern extension
– Living & dining areas flow to garden & terrace
– Alfresco entertaining terrace with ocean vista
– Granite Smeg kitchen with plenty of storage
– Main king-size bedroom with generous built-ins
– 2nd double bedroom, with mirrored built-ins
– 3rd bedroom/study opens to rear terrace
– Fully-tiled main bathroom with natural light
– Side entry hall with built-in storage cupboard
– High ceilings; polished timber floorboards
– Gated entry to front door; video intercom
– Covered carport with level access to house