Live the Bondi dream at this 87sqm approx. spacious two-bedroom plus sunroom apartment set on the northern side of Macedon, a landmark Art Deco building just two minutes stroll to the surf and sand. With a secure lock-up garage, the apartment is a rare offering in a tightly held building with sweeping staircase leading up to a common rooftop terrace with breathtaking views over Bondi Beach, the ocean and across to Sydney Harbour.
Privately elevated on the entry level, the generously proportioned apartment has a semi-style layout with entry hall, living/dining area, updated gas kitchen, main bedroom (opening to a sunroom ideal for study or nursery), 2nd double bedroom and designer Carrara marble bathroom with bath/rainshower. Well renovated combining original period features and modern style, it has a sunny NE aspect and easy access to an alfresco entertaining garden terrace for use of residents.
Presenting an idyllic lifestyle in a tranquil enclave close to Bondi’s buzzy village hub, the Macedon building features a second entrance via its rear frontage on Edward Street providing easy access to Bondi Road buses, shops, cafes and restaurants including Tottis, the popular Italian-style eaterie in Merivale’s Bondi Hotel.
– Grand Art Deco building w rooftop terrace
– Dual access building, rear entry on Edward St
– Elevated position on north side of building
– Secure lock-up garage (w Francis St frontage)
– Spacious semi-size layout, sunny NE aspect
– Internal space of approx. 87sqm + garage 19sqm approx.
– Living/dining area w ornamental fireplace
– 2 double bedrooms, main opens to sunroom
– Sunroom w bay window & plantation shutters
– Carrara marble bathroom w bath/rainshower
– Updated gas kitchen w s/steel appliances
– Entry hall w b/in linen & storage cupboards
– High ceilings, Deco cornices, timber floors
– Gas heating bayonet in living/dining area
– Common rooftop terrace w stunning views
– Garden entertaining terrace for residents
– Residents’ laundry & outdoor drying area
– Tranquil location with short stroll to beach
– Walk to buses, shops, cafes & restaurants