Expansive ocean views stretching north and east to the horizon are captured from this pair of 2-storey attached houses standing elevated on a large 429 sqm approx. parcel of land at the corner of Eastern Avenue and Bulga Road. Facing due north and bathed in sunshine, the homes are offered for sale in one line.
The property offers unlimited potential for modern transformation and/or development as a luxury freestanding family residence or contemporary apartments or duplex (STCA) with endless ocean views. Both existing homes feature a living room, dining area, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, gas kitchen, laundry, garage and off-street parking area.
Set in a quiet enclave close to schools and Rose Bay North shopping village, the property is just 130 metres stroll to clifftop oceanfront parkland and the spectacular Federation Cliff Walk, a 5 km walking trail from Dover Heights to Watsons Bay.
– Exciting potential for contemporary transformation
– Create luxury residence, apartments, duplex STCA
– 2 attached houses with views, garden, garage
– Offered for sale in one line
– Ocean views to the horizon from both houses
– Large 429 sqm approx. parcel of land with 2 street frontages
– 2 garages plus paved off-street parking area
– Both homes with living, dining and gas kitchen
– Stroll 130 metres to clifftop oceanfront parkland
– Tranquil seaside enclave close to shops & schools