In a world class beachfront setting with views to match, this oversized Art Deco apartment captures a breathtaking beach and ocean panorama from Ben Buckler to Icebergs Pool, Mackenzies Point and coastal headlands in the distance.On offer is a rare opportunity for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus parking conversion – DA plans approved for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Enviably positioned for an endless summer lifestyle directly across the road from Australia’s most iconic beach, it is just 100 metres to the sand at the northern end of the beach.
On the ground floor of Mariposa, a character Art Deco block with rear frontage to Ramsgate Avenue, currently on offer the semi-size apartment features well proportioned interiors with high ceilings and original period features. The generous layout includes an entry hall, large living area, open-plan dining, main king-size bedroom (opening to a sunroom), second bedroom, updated bathroom and modern gas kitchen with laundry facilities. The talented Luigi Roselli architect has captured the dream of what will be high end luxe 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with parking – private entry and side courtyard.
Enjoy relaxed coastal living with Bondi’s famous surf and café culture at the doorstep in one of Sydney’s most sought-after lifestyle addresses with an easy stroll to North Bondi shops, Hall Street shopping village, cool bars and celebrated restaurants.
– Beachfront position at Bondi’s north end
– Spectacular never-to-be-built-out views
– Classic Art Deco beachfront building of 12
– Directly opposite beach and promenade
– Living area flows to dining and kitchen
– Separate dining area w servery to kitchen
– Sunroom w 180° ocean and beach views
– Main king-size bedroom opens to sunroom
– Second bedroom; both bedrooms w b/ins
– Caesarstone gas kitchen w laundry facilities
– Bosch cooktop, s/steel oven, Dishlex dishwasher
– Modern white-tiled bathroom w bath/shower
– Entrance hall w b/in storage cupboard
– High ceilings, timber floors, ceiling fan
– Footsteps to beach, surf clubs and cafes
– Stroll to shops, cool bars and restaurants